Pills for Erectile Dysfunction is the inability to maintain an adequate erection for sex over the counter. To treat ED in men, doctors use Viagra medications. However, there are medications that can be used in place of Viagra, including Caverta 100, Silditop 100 pills, and others. These cheap drugs assist keep the penis erect for long enough to have fulfilling sex by relaxing blood vessels, allowing blood to flow to it.
Do you understand what erectile dysfunction pills are and how it develops?
Low levels of DHEA and testosterone, increased susceptibility to stress, and vitamin C insufficiency are all possible causes of erectile dysfunction.
Men suffer from this problem all over the world nowadays. ED affects 30 million men in the US alone. This problem affects men of all ages, even those in their 20s, who are between the ages of 40 and 70 or older.
Many people think that using herbal supplements or simply working out can keep DHEA levels in check, boosting male sex hormones like testosterone. However, experts advise taking the prescribed dose of Viagra or its substitutes, depending on the extent of your ED issue, and not using any substitutes or delaying treatment.
In 1998, Viagra was thought to be the most effective treatment for ED, however there are various over-the-counter medications that can help you overcome this problem. Here, we’ll go over a number of treatment options for male ED.
Tests for Men to Diagnose ED
There are numerous causes of ED, including kidney problems, low testosterone levels, and a history of heart disease. The tests listed below assist in identifying the causes of ED in men:
- Blood analysis – To ascertain the patient’s past medical history, liver health, low testosterone levels, or renal disease, a sample of blood is examined.
- Physical exam – Your testicles and penis are carefully examined by the doctor, who also feels for sensation in your nerves.
- A urine test – This test is performed to determine whether you currently have diabetes or not.
- Ultrasound – In order to check the blood flow to the penis, the doctor puts a wand-like device, or transducer, over the blood arteries.
- Psychological evaluation – During this brainstorming exercise, the doctor inquires as to if you have ever had depression or any other physical or mental conditions that could have contributed to ED.
Therefore, the best course of action after receiving an ED diagnosis is to have it treated as quickly as possible. In order to address this, we have compiled a list of drugs that are useful for men who are sexually stimulated but are unable to maintain a great sexual life.
List of Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction
Men struggle with a variety of conditions, and the following medications can assist them overcome these conditions:
Nitric oxide, which is released by over-the-counter erectile dysfunction medications, aids in relaxing or widening your blood vessels, allowing for maximal blood flow to your penis—enough for sex—to occur. A full erection gives you a satisfying sex life when there is more comfortable blood flow.
Nitric oxide is only released by these medications when you are sexually stimulated. Additionally, you obtain good results if you take them an hour before the performance in the bedroom.
Other than Viagra, all of the aforementioned medications function in the same way. There are, nevertheless, a number of Viagra substitutes.
Let’s look at the top 5 over-the-counter medications for erectile dysfunction.
Trending Viagra Alternatives for Erectile Dysfunction
DHEA, or dehydroepiandrosterone
While testosterone and oestrogen levels decline with age, a hormone produced by the adrenal glands naturally remains high in maturity. Men who with ED struggle to lead fulfilling sexual lives when their levels of testosterone or sex hormones decline.
Several drugs, including Alprazolam (Xanax), Amlodipine (Norvasc), and Diltiazem, are used to maintain the DHEA level (Cardizem). To improve ED levels as you age, it would be preferable to take natural supplements such soy and yam products.
L-arginine is an ingredient in the following medications that support sexual health:
- Tadalafil – This medicine has a brand name of Cialis. A 2020 study with 120 men discovered that Tadalafil and L-arginine together helped older men’s sexual health. Men who took this medicine saw an increase in their testosterone levels.
- French Maritime Pine Bark Extract – By raising testosterone levels, pine bark combined with L-arginine offers efficient results and supports sexual health.
Men’s sexual desire is increased by the potent aphrodisiac ginseng. This substance helps men’s smooth penile muscles relax for a long-lasting erection and guards against oxidative stress in blood vessels and tissues.
Chinese ginseng, also known as Panax ginseng or Korean ginseng, is one type of ginseng that is useful for treating ED.
Additionally, for 4 to 8 weeks, consuming Korean ginseng berry extract pills helps treat ED and promotes pleasant sex.
Yohimbe is the active component of yohimbe. It aids in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter norepinephrine, which works well to induce orgasm and ejaculation in men and is essential for erection.
In the year 2020, 45 males participated in an experiment with yohimbine and L-arginine. The experiment’s findings were that men’s testosterone levels dramatically increased, which enhanced their sexual health.
This medication improves blood flow and treats conditions with the circulatory system. It functions as an ED treatment because it intensifies the effects of Sildenafil (Viagra) in males.
Various ED Alternatives
Alprostadil or phentolamine are self-injectable medications; Alprostadil is marketed under the names Caverject and Edex, whereas phentolamine is marketed under the names OraVerse and Regitine. These drugs are under the vasodilator class of drugs. The base or any other side of your penis is where the needle is injected. A sustained erection for sex is maintained thanks to the entire blood flow, which is made possible by this injection’s ability to relax blood vessels.
Precautions and Warnings
- Avoid taking Viagra with grapefruit juice as it interferes with Sildenafil’s action.
- Steer clear of taking Viagra when using nitroglycerin.
- Over-the-counter ED medications provide a long-lasting erection, however occasionally this long-lasting erection can be painful, which is referred to as Priapism. It is best to get treated as soon as possible if you experience priapism.
- Refrain from eating fatty foods while taking ED drugs.
- When taking ED drugs, stay away from caffeine.
- Pelvic or Kegel exercises can help you keep your erection for the intended number of sex hours.
You could experience burning discomfort, urethral haemorrhage, and the development of fibrous tissue in the penis while using Alprostadil urethral suppository.
L-arginine may make you feel nauseous, bloated, crampy, or dizzy.
Ginseng consumption may make it difficult to fall asleep.
Yombihine use can result in the following problems:
2. A faster heartbeat
5. Sleep problems
6. Stress and depression
Propionyl-L-Carnitine can cause sweat, urine, and breath to smell fishy.
Consuming Power Natural High Energy Drink SX, a Zambian product with Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient, has been shown to have positive effects.
However, it is preferable to get a doctor’s advice or have any dietary supplements tested by reputable organisation like the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) or National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health before taking any drug (NCCIH).